State Street Home Loans has built a strong reputation as a leading internet mortgage banker serving the needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homeowners over decades.
State Street Home Loans employs professionals that are ready, willing and able to make house calls to serve our clients nationwide. We are considered a medium to large-sized Mortgage Banker generating over $1 Billion annually in residential mortgage paper while serving and consulting thousands of clients annually. We can definitely deliver on your residential mortgage needs.
Our Customer Commitments:
- To be your representative or agent, and endeavor to act in your best interests.
- To establish a price for services upfront, in writing, based on information you provide. The price covers all the lender services provided, including loan processing. On third party services, such as an appraisal, we will provide the invoice from the third party service provider at your request.
- Any payments received from third parties involved in the transaction will be credited to you, unless such payments are part of the compensation.
- To use our best professional efforts to determine the loan type, features, and lender services that best meet your needs, and to find you the best wholesale price for that loan.
- To disclose the wholesale prices from which the loan selection is made, at your request.
- When directed by you, when you’ve met lender lock requirements, we will lock the terms (rate, points, and other major features) of the loan, and provide a copy of the written confirmation of the rate lock as soon as it has been issued.
- To guarantee all fees charged by the lender.
- If you elect to float the rate/points, we will provide you the best wholesale float price available on the day the loan is finally locked.
We look forward to adding you to our family of satisfied customers for many years to come.